Advice and suggestions for your visit
- We recommend you book a spa treatment well in advance of arrival, especially weekends when the pressure on treatments is high.
- If you have booked a spa treatment (not a salon), you will also have access to the spa and loan of bathrobe, towel and slippers.
- Arrive well in advance of your booked time so you can unwind and relax.
- If you want to swim and take a sauna, please do it before your treatment, so that you won't have to wash off all the aroma oils that many of our treatments includes
- Please inform us if you are pregnant, allergic, have cardiovascular disease, eat anticoagulants or anything else that we should know.
- We have decided to have an age limit of 14 years with parental supervision, otherwise minimum 18 years, at the spa.
- Treatment can be canceled free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival. Cancellations after that, as well as non-arrival, are charged with 100%.
- We accept healthcare vouchers from Min Friskvård, Wellnet, Actiway.